background


Monday, January 3, 2011

January 3, 2011

Hello! Happy New Year!
I am excited for this new year, lots of good things to come this year! :)

Well our last week here was a lot of fun. I feel like we didn't get
much missionary work done. Sister Green had a bad cold and we had 2
p-days. We had a zone p-day on new years and we got to watch Toy Story
3 and The Frog Princess or whatever it is called. It is a really cute
movie, and it is a southern movie! We played Pakistani dodgeball and
had a nerf war with the elders. It was probably the funnest day of the
year! I went on an exchange with Sister Hutchings while Sister Green
was sick and that was fun to be able to go with her.
Sister Green and I set some goals for ourselves for this month and we
decided we want to try to get 2 baptisms. We aren't sure how thats
gonna happen but that is what we felt this area needed. We are working
on being more grateful this year in the mission as well and so far I
think it has helped us realize what we DO have rather than all the
things we don't. Tonight we are having dinner with some members who
are bringing a friend over and then we are going to visit with a
recent convert and hear his conversion story. I am really excited for
this transfer. I think it will go by really fast! I also talked to
Elder Christensen about when I go home and he said that it would be
September, I think on the 7th. I know it will be on a wednesday!
Tell Grandma thank you for the missionary funds! I appreciate it alot! :)

The snow looked like fun! We had one random day last week that was
almost 70 degrees and then it dropped back down to the 30's.

Well i love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment