background


Monday, December 27, 2010

December 27, 2010

I'm staying! Sister Taratieru is going to Bowling Green, KY and she was so sad she cried when she found out. I figured I would be staying but I had no idea who my companion would be! Wanna guess? Ok, I'll tell you. Sister Green! Haha, yep we are going to be companions again and I get to kill her off. This is her last transfer! I am excited to serve with her again. She will be really good for this area! That also means that I will probably be in this area for another transfer after that unless they close or whitewash this area. SO I could be here awhile!
Well, it has been a good last couple of days. Church was cancelled on sunday because of the weather, so we stayed at the Ross and helped her cook our 3rd christmas dinner at their house! She had invited several people to come for dinner on sunday evening so we helped her get some cooking done. It really didn't snow that much, but like St George, people freak out when they see snow on the road and they didn't want any accidents. We also went to visit Evelyn on Christmas. I told her that Britt was pregnant and she told me to tell her that if she rubs olive oil on her stomach, she wont get stretch marks. Haha! So, there ya go Britt! Advice from a 90 year old woman who is partially blind. :)  Anyway, I have a couple of pictures from christmas. We had a good time!  We will basically have 2 p-days this week too with new years! President
Hutchings told us that New years eve will be an all day p-day except for in the evening we are going to do our weekly planning. And then on New Years day our zone can get together to do something and it will be another all day p-day! I like these holidays!

So here are the pictures:

The first one is the Hefner family's re-enactment of the Nativity story. Troy was pretty sure he needed to wear his spiderman costume.. haha
  

All the missionaries on Christmas Day at the Ross'!

Sister Taratieru and I both got matching gloves, scarves, and hats
from the Ross!

Here we are again

Then we went to visit Evelyn and she was so shocked that we were
wearing jeans, she wanted a picture!

Opening our stockings!

 Thats all for now! I love you! A new year is just around the corner!
Love Sister Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment