Hello! I am so sorry to hear about Brittany. It is interesting because on thursday evening I was feeling really sad and I could not figure out why. I guess that could be why! There is a reason for everything in our lives, and I hope she is feeling okay.. (Note about Brittany. She had a miscarriage last week on Thusday.) It has been a rough week for everyone it sounds like! My companion hasn't been feeling well either and today was a little scary. She has diabetes and she threw up every hour last night and her blood sugar went way low, and she was worried she wouldn't be able to keep anything down while her blood sugar needed to go up. We almost ended up in the hospital this morning but our mission doctor told her to do a couple things before we went and she seems to be doing a little better now but she is going to stick around here for the night. So I am going to go out with Sister Winder tonight!
I am doing pretty good though. I am starting to wonder what is going on here because in the last week we have been led to a whole lot of asian people and I don't know why. We got a referral two weeks ago for a guy who is from china and we have been trying to contact him, and then this past week we got a random phone call from utah from a member who had a friend who moved to tthe franklin area two weeks ago, she is japanese. Then at church on sunday a family came up to us and told us they had a japanese family who wanted to come to church with them sometime soon! Then in our PEC meeting we were talking about who we could find to befriend all these people and there just so happens to be atleast 6 members of the ward who all know japanese! On top of that, there is a non member family that comes to church every sunday, for the past 6 months. So I don't know how all of this is supposed to come together but it will be interesting to find out!
Today we woke up to about 2 inches of snow on the ground and we are supposed to get 2-4 inches more tonight! I guess it is the most accumulated snow this area has ever had. I am pretty excited about it. Anyway, I need to get myself ready to go out and work tonight, so I will write again next week. I love you all! Give Brittany a hug for me.. when you can I guess, ha!
Love always,
Sister Turner
Monday, January 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment