Yes, I am getting transferred to Fulton. It is actually one of our traveling areas. We told Pres Mckee it was ready for full time missionaries but he needed to send some good missionaries to it, and well, both me and Sister Cosper will go to open it! We are leaving tomorrow and we aren't even sure where we will be living but we are excited. It a little bittersweet. I am kind of excited to have time to cook our own meals and not have to drive 4 + hours everyday. But we are sad to leave all the people we have been teaching. Jaret Oaks was baptized this weekend! It went really well. He is a great kid! Him and his sister Jailyn are bringing their families back to church. They are putting in elders to do traveling now. I think Pres McKee got a little nervous with all the weird driving incidents the past couple weeks. Its good though! We love fulton and we were sad to lose it. The only poblem is it is the furthest west you can go in kentucky and there is really nothing out there but a bunch of little towns that are all far apart. haha! But the ward is great. I think it might be kind of nice to focus in on one area again. We'll have to readjust back to having lots of time to fill again, but I'm sure it will be great.
A new car huh? Thats pretty sweet! I am excited to see it. Cody told me that his sister Brooke bought us plane tickets to go see her in Seattle after I get home sometime. He said he wasn't sure on the dates, but I thought I'd better let you know! I think that will be fun. I guess we'll work out the details when I get home. I also found out he is coming home August 17! He wanted to surprise me but I guess he couldn't keep it to himself. :) haha So he only has 3 weeks left of his mission. I can't believe it! I thought we'd never make it. I am excited to see him and you guys again. I feel like I am going to get home and everything/one is going to feel so different! It really is a weird feeling.
Anyway, so thats the news on me! There was a lady in one of our areas who had surgery on her foot awhile ago and her foot is pretty swollen and I thought of Amanda when I saw it, haha. I hope it isn't that bad! I am excited for Jared! A mission is definately the hardest most unique experience of my life. But so rewarding!
Thanks for everything! I love you! I will probably be on facebook more often now too :)
Love
Crystal
Monday, July 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment