Hello!
Yeah, the whole facebook thing is interesting as a missionary. I am not really sure what to do about the settings, and right now I only have one investigator on there, well from franklin anyway. His name is Parham Abdi, he is from Iran and belongs to the Bah'hai faith. Not many of our investigators have facebook. And yes, you can invite others to befriend me. We are allowed to do missionary work no matter where the person lives or what not. We try to do most of it through our area, but when an opportunity comes to teach someone else, we'll take it! I am still trying to figure it out too. Yeah, my companion is doing it too. Her name is Angela Whitehead, you could look her up if you want! :)
Well I had a good week, I got the birthday package! Thank you, I enjoyed it! We went to go visit another less active man in our ward, and met his wife LouAnn, who he has been married to for 16 years and she accepted to take the discussions! That is two from less active members in our teaching pool now! She was very nice and seemed excited about taking the discussions. Yay, finally! We are down to the last two weeks of the transfer now, and I'll find out next saturday what will happen. I am honestly not sure what will happen but I only have 4 transfers left! So I may only hove one or two more areas. It really is starting to go fast!
We ate dinner at the Alberts this week and in the middle of dinner we heard a little chirping noise. We looked down and there was a baby chicken running around inside their house! Haha, it was so cute. I guess Sis Albert tries to keep it in one room, and she keeps it in there because it is still too small to survive on its own outside but somehow it got out. It follows her around like a little puppy! Then they let us see their baby goats, whose mother died, and they were so cute! There are pictures of them on facebook. I guess that is pretty much it for now! I am doing good! Tell Josh Happy Birthday! I am going to try to get a card in the mail but I don't know if it will be on time. Tell everyone I love them! I hope everything goes okay for Beverly.. tell them thank you for the birthday card! It was very much appreciated!
Love always,
Sister Turner
Monday, March 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment