background


Monday, February 28, 2011

February 28, 2011

Hello hello!

We had a great week this past week. We had zone conference and it was the best one I have been to so far! We talked about being like a patriarch over the area, to develop qualities a patriarch has and love the heck out of the people. We also talked alot about having confidence in ourselves, exactly what I needed to hear. All the trials I have gone through this past transfer, or maybe 3, since I've been in Franklin all came together I feel like. I understood why I have gone through the things I have. It was all to build my confidence and learn how to love everyone. I am grateful I finally learned that lesson. There were a couple days I wasn't sure I was going to make it through the day much less 6 more months! And then this past week everything just clicked and I realized it is a choice. Anything I don't want to do or be, I can change. Thank you for telling me I am a great person, haha, I agree! I really honestly believe that now. That sounds weird to say but it is true, I have always been way too hard on myself to the point it holds me back rather than to move forward. But for some reason I get it now. So that was my amazing discovery for the week! :)

We finally found some new investigators this week. We went to go see a LA member and his girlfriend answered the door and told us she wants to take the discussions! Yay! We also have an appointment with a family from Iran that got kicked out of their country for their beliefs. They call themselves the Bah'hai, and I think they mostly accept all teachings as truth. But we are excited, they are a super nice family and I think they will be great! Anyways, I feel like there is too much excitement and too many things to do now that we can use facebook and so now I am even more scatterbrained than before, haha. So I can't think of anything else to say!

I love you all so much though! I will look forward to a birthday package! :)

Love
Sister Turner

Check out Crystal's personal blog for more thoughts that Crystal shares at http://crystalicious1986.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment