Oh, funny story! Remember how I passed out when I cut my finger in Oklahoma when there was only a little bit of blood? Well I almost passed out again. So, there we were at the Hefner's assembling those metal shelves to help her organize her house.. I pushed one of the shelves down too far and so I put my hand around the bar so that I could push the shelf back up. Not a good idea! I pushed so hard that it shot up and the inside of my hand got pinched in between the bar and the shelf. Immediately it started turning purple and swelling and it hurt REAL BAD! Then I started to feel light-headed, so I had to lay down on the ground. In walks Sis Hefner and she thought I was just tired and laid down, hahaha! I had to lay there for about 20 minutes with my feet propped. I didn't pass out thank goodness. I must be extra sensitive in my hands or something. Needless to say I have a nice bruise on my hand. I tried to take a picture of it but you can't really see anything. I am also on the verge of allergies again :( My throat has been sore for the last 3 days and today I have the thing where you need to sneeze and it doesn't come out, so it makes my eyes water, and yeah. But, I am okay! We will find out about transfers this saturday. I really have no idea whether I am staying or going. I've always been wrong, haha, so I am just going to stop guessing.
Here are some pictures of the week.
The first one is me laying on the floor at the Hefner's!
when I could finally sit up!
Me and Christina Chumbly, who lives in Dickson. She is so cute! She goes on exchanges with the sisters all the time! She has a boyfriend who has down-syndrome and they are so cute! Don't you love her poodle skirt outfit? :)
Sister Whitehead, Sister Vincent, Christina, and Sister Taratieru meeting up to exhange back!
Well, I think that is all! Oh, and yes the skirt and the shirt fit! I wore it to church yesterday! Thank you! I hope everyone is doing well. Thank you for your letters! it was good to hear from everyone again! I hit my 13 month mark this week! Crazy isn't it!? Oh, and it is confirmed I will fly home on Sept 7. The last day of the transfer is the 6th! Anyways, I love you guys!
Love
Sister Turner

No comments:
Post a Comment