background


Monday, March 28, 2011

March 28, 2011

Hello!


It is good to hear about all the baby blessings I am missing, haha! I have a feeling I am going to come home and not remember who everyone is! This past week was a pretty okay week I guess. I was not expecting the news about Fernando! I hope Katie and Ryan are doing alright. I have been keeping them in my prayers. I am really starting to feel that I have been in this area for too long! Or at least longer than any other area I've been in. We were able to teach a new guy, who actually lives in Nashville but he was over at one of our investigator's house. We had an awesome lesson with him, and he told us what we were saying makes sense and he felt the spirit! He usually visits Terry every friday so we told him we could teach him there again! I am really excited for general conference weekend! It is always nice to slow down for a few hours and let someone else do the teaching! :)

Other than that, we've really just been doing the same old thing here. We are going to try to switch it up this week and try some new ideas for getting new investigators. It's really hard in a rich area, but I might just be complaining and making up excuses, haha. But we have got to do something because we need to set some baptism dates, it has been too long! Cody has been in Harrogate for the last 6 months too, and I can tell he is ready to move on to a new area. I think his transfers are next week, so hopefully he'll get to go somewhere new. He seems to be doing okay though! Hmm, Well, I can't think of what else happened this week. We had a pretty good thunderstorm... ha, and I keep having dreams about tornadoes! Hopefully thats not a warning for what may happen in the near future!

Well I love you all!
Love Sister Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment