Whelp, another week has gone by! I passed my year mark! Wooo! I made it, haha. This past week has been good actually. It went by pretty quick and we stayed busy by some miracle, usually I feel like we are scrounging for things to do but not this week! For valentines, we went over to the Hefner's and had FHE with them and we did love mad libs and ate breakfast for dinner. It was a lot of fun! One of our investigators we were visiting at a nursing home got moved to Nashville... so that was real sad. We were going to go finding last week but ended up not having time to, but I think this week we are going to have plenty of time. We are going to work more heavily with the auxilary leaders to do less active work, and I am excited to do that. The weather has been so nice! In the 60's all week long! It is so nice. For my year mark I burned my brown skirt. It was faded and ugly so, I burned it! It was pretty fun and it turned into a pile of melted plastic looking crap, haha. Life is pretty good, and I think I am adjusting to Sister Whitehead better now. She's a good missionary, just real quiet! Hmm, what else could I tell you? My mind is blank.. I can't think of anything. Wow, haha. Well, I guess I'll leave it at that then. I love you guys and I am grateful for all your letters and support and love.
Love,
Sister Turner
Here are some pictures!
First, me and Sister Whitehead!
About to begin the ceremonial burning of one year of a worn out, faded missionary skirt!
Here it is burning! Polyester has a horrible burning smell in case you ever needed to know that.
And the remains.. I told you it looked like a pile of crap!
No comments:
Post a Comment