Hello!
We have had a pretty good week. We are finally starting to feel like we know what we are doing, sorta in this area. It is still hard trying to plan the weeks we don't have a car, but things are going good! We go to teach a Gladys Knight referral finally the other night! We had been trying to meet with her for about 2 weeks and we finally just decided to stop in on her and she let us in. Her mother was there too so we taught them both! They are both very very nice! They commited themselves to come to church too, we didn't even have to ask them to come. They didn't actually come though... :( We also finally met with a lady who we met our first week out here, and she was finally home again too! So we got a couple new investigators and it is great. We had a way fun Halloween party with the ward on Sat night. I don't think I have ever seen soooo many children in my life. There are enough children in our ward to create a stake out of them! It was crazy but so much fun! I really like this area a lot! Transfers are in 2 weeks again! I am pretty sure I will be staying here with Sis Cosper but it will be an interesting transfer because there are no new sisters coming in and there are 3 sisters who are all going home at the same time. Not this transfer, but we aren't sure where he is going to put everyone.
We had some tornado warnings a few days ago! On our way to interviews we heard sirens go off and the sky turned a shade of green. It was kinda scary looking! There were funnel clouds not far from our apartment but nothing touched down. Apparently they have crazy weather here in the fall too!
I got the package you sent me! Thank you so much! I really like that skirt you sent! Most of the shirts you sent were too big though.. are you sure you want me to give them to someone? I feel bad because most of them are really big. I love the headband and the flower you sent though! Thanks again! I don't think I need anything else sent until christmas?
Well I love you all! Have a great week!
Love Sister Turner
Monday, November 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment