Hello family!
I don't have much time to e-mail today because we had to fill out a survey thing and this library is pretty limited on our time usage.. We had a good week, lots of walking and talking to people! We had a good lesson with Kim and we are going to try and set a date with her this week. She is very sweet, and I think she is really prepared for the gospel. She is very receptive, it is almost weird! We are just waiting for some opposition to come along because so far she has been pretty solid! It has been rainy today, but it is sooo pretty. Fall is at it's best out here right now! I can't believe it is almost November already! Yep I will hit my 9 month mark on the 17th!
My address is:
2444 Whitfield Rd Apt D
Clarksville, TN 37040
Sorry I forgot to send it last time. Goodness, I am already about out of time and I need to write Pres Hutchings. I will write a letter to send off but tell everyone I love them and I think about you all!
Love always,
Sister Turner
sorry, that was probably the shortest e-mail ever. But I love you all! I'll have more time next week!
Monday, October 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment