The first picture is a family that we have been visiting. Dulcie, the oldest got baptized several months ago and we go over to have lessons with her and some of her friends. Her mom is a member but hasn't been active for years and we are trying to get her involved but so far it hasn't worked out.
The next pic is us on Halloween. If you noticed, we switched our name tags. Thats about the only thing we could have done, although we thought about trying to dress up like sister missionaries from the 80's but it was too late. We had fun though!
Sister Cosper and I one of the nights we were out walking. Notice our pink noses and cheeks! It was COLD!
Also the night of the barbarian dinner! We had dinner on the floor, and had to use our hands to serve and eat everything! It was a lot of fun as you can see! Sis Reese, in the very back, loves to do barbarian dinners with the missionaries!
On Saturday we got to go to Gallatin to see Mindi Evans get baptized! Sis Blackham and I found her and got her and her husband back to church! He was able to baptize her, it was really neat! I got to see a lot of the members I knew in Portland and it was really good to see them.
Oh, and Deborah and Barry were married and she got baptized on Oct 23! I didn't get to go, but I heard it went really well. We will get a baptism at the end of the month, two actually. Tracy and Steve, they were a couple the elders and us have been teaching and they officially moved into our area, so we get them. Although I feel like they should count for the elders too! They sorta just fell into our hands! So anyway, things are going good! The mission is flying! My 1/2 way mark will be next week! I think these next few months will go way fast too with all of the holidays and everything!
Well I gotta go. I love you all! Keep me updated on everyone and feel free to send me pictures of everyone. :) I love you!
Love, Sister Turner

No comments:
Post a Comment