background


Monday, June 27, 2011

June 13, 2011

hello!


week one of my last two transfers has started! i am still traveling and Sister Cosper will be joining me. I am way excited to serve with her again! Pres hutchings closed the traveling elder's area and opened some of them so we are taking on some of them which means we have 7 areas to cover now. We lost Eldorado, but they are getting fulltime missionaries there! we will be gaining Thompkinsville, KY which is i don't even know how far away and also Whitehouse, TN. It's gonna be a busy transfer! Tonight we are going to a Sounds Baseball game and 50 of the missionaries are singing the opening anthem. That should be fun! We are taking a girl we are working with in Morgantown with us. We went to the temple this past week and it was awesome, I didn't want to leave! I can't believe how fast this last transfer came and went. The summer is here in pretty much full force already unfortunately, it makes me feel sluggish and want to stay inside. Its pretty awful, haha. I'll survive.

I guess thats all for now! I love you all! Have fun at girl's camp!

Love Sister Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment