background


Monday, April 25, 2011

April 25, 2011

Yeah, we had a pretty good easter. We had dinner with the Ross'. They even gave us easter baskets! They have been really good to us, and we just found out over the weekend that their son and daughter in law are going to be moving in so we will be living somewhere else soon. Which may or may not effect me, I'm not sure. Transfers are next week, and I have to be honest I am ready to move on. This past week was pretty discouraging, and I am not sure what else to do in this area. I feel like I have done my best, and I know that, I just wish I could have seen more baptisms here. We tried to do more tracting last week and it was even more discouraging than the week before. It is definately not the most effective way to do missionary work, especially here. There is also supposed to be changes in the ward, and will be splitting I think in the next month or two, so who knows what will happen! Anyway, back to easter! We visited Evelyn and shared some easter talks with her. Oh, I guess I could tell you about Cody. I don't know if you heard or not, but he got transferred back to Knoxville and he is training not just one but TWO missionaries and is a DL over 13 missionaries! He was a little overwhelmed and actually tried to get out of it, haha.. but in the last letter it sounded like he was doing okay. But you might want to keep him in your prayers, because that is a lot of responsibility to have all at once! Maybe say a prayer that I will be able to have a good week this week too. :)


Thats funny about Makayla, it made me laugh. Well, hopefully it will just be fun for her! I am excited for Brittany and Tyler to be in Washington! Home almost seems surreal now, its weird. I looked at some of my pictures even from a year or two ago and it's just weird looking at them! Its hard to imagine what normal life is like anymore, haha. I do miss it, but I will make it! I will finish! :)

I don't really have much to say this week. I wrote another e-mail but I was mostly venting and letting out some of my discouragement so I decided not to send it! Hopefully this week will be better.

Anyway, I love you!
Have a good week
Sister Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment