Hey!
Well, what a crazy week. I am getting transferred to be a traveling sister and I am SOOOO excited!! We travel to like 4-5 different cities every week mostly in Kentucky. P-days will be totaly different, I wont have a normal one anymore. I guess we just do stuff whenever we find free time. It will be a challenge but it sounds so awesome! I will get to call you, I am not sure what time it will be or anything yet.
No, Terry's baptism didn't happen. We didn't feel that he was ready because he doesn't seem to grasp anything that we teach him and he keeps asking the same questions. We don't know how much more simple we can make it.. we handed him off to the elders as well, since technically he is in their area. Pres Hutchings advised us to let the bishop make the call on his baptism to decide if terry is accountable enough. SO thats the situation with that. Mary Kane told us she wanted to be baptized on May 14!! I will definately come back for that! :) She is really ready this time. She is awesome!
Since both of us are leaving, and missionary work has been struggling here, Pres Hutchings decided to not put more missionaries in the Carnton ward this transfer. Although, there is a senior couple who will get to work in our area as well. So that was really depressing having to tell the ward that! There were many people who were sad to hear we were being taken out. They have been a great ward though, really good people!
Cody sent me a letter saying he was being emergency transferred to be a zone leader this last week, not sure where yet! Thats the latest on him.
Well we don't have much time today, so that is about all I have for now.
I look forward to calling you on mother's day! :)
I love you!
Sister Turner
Monday, May 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment