Hello! Well congrats to Julie and Jennie!! That is exciting! I am just waiting to hear from brittany and tyler.. ;) haha. Last week was a pretty good week. It wasn't nearly as exciting as the last one but it went by pretty fast This week however will be very very busy! We had a service project today, we have district meeting tomorrow, we are going to the temple on wed, thursday we have interviews in McMinnville, friday is our weekly planning, saturday we have a baptism, and on top of doing those things we are supposed to be getting 20 new contacts everyday, we have to plan and prepare the baptsim program, we also have to clean/pack/move into a different apartment, we have a list of 10 families in the ward we are supposed to teach every week, plus doing the regular missionary work. Yep! I don't think I have ever felt so busy in all my life! And then we will only have 2 weeks left of the transfer already. It really feels like this transfer is going so fast. The thing that stinks about packing and moving is I'll probably have to pack up again 2 weeks later because I am pretty sure this transfer will be my last out here. I think I already told you this, but just send mail to the mission office for the next few weeks and I will tell you where I will be after transfers, since I will only be in our new apartment for like 2 weeks.
We will only have one baptism this weekend because Cynthia called and told us she wanted to let up on the lessons because they are struggling and too tired to have us come over. Plus they were starting to call us to find rides for them all the time and the ward feels a bit apprehensive about them. Hopefully they will want to come back in a future day. But Wanda is still going to be baptized! She is rock solid it is amazing. I wish you could meet her! She has had a long journey to being baptized, but she is so ready for it now. It is amazing to see the difference in people's attitudes toward being baptized. Some are real hesitant about giving up their lifestyles, some jump right in, and then there is people like Wanda who wants to make sure she is fully ready to be baptized. She wanted to do her best to clear up all of the wrongs in her past, wrote letters to some of the people she thinks she may have offended, and she soaks in everything we give her.
I am glad girls camp went so well! I bet it would have been neat to have it up at the cabin. I miss the cabin alot! I am glad Amanda got to see the fruits of her labors.. :) It IS a lot of fun to plan it all and see how everyone enjoyed it. Have so much fun in Chicago! I can't believe that vacation is already here. I feel like you just told me about it a few weeks ago. Last week was the week that members decided to feed us. I think we had 8 meals with members last week, and alltime high for me. It was great but man they like to feed us everything I DON'T need. I still was able to lose 1.5 lbs last week! Pretty good I think. The goal was to lose 2 lbs but there were a couple days I didn't really exercise in the morning.
Well I can't really think of anything else at the moment. Oh, I wanted to send both grandpa's a card for father's day but I couldn't find any good ones and so I am going to write a little note instead sometime this week...But tell them I love them and I hope they had a wonferful Father's Day! Did dad get the card I sent? I think he'll like it! :)
Well I love you all!
Thank you for everything you do, i really appreciate it.
Love
Sister Turner
This is the only picture I have for you for now. I was going to send it last week and I forgot. This was at zone conference and this is all the sisters that were there. From L to R: Sister Hutchings, Sister Green, Sister Larsen, Sister Austin, Sister Blackham, me and Sister Goff. It was fun to have so many sisters there. We all lined up in order without even trying. It was pretty funny!
Thats all for now!
I love you!
Monday, June 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Crystal, You are looking so beautiful and doing such great work! Thanks for the congrats. I have no idea if you even see this but this is the best I apparantly can do when it comes to writing. LOL. I feel crazy with #3 on the way. And I also wanted to say, the pic of you and cody is really cute. He has lost weight too hasn't he? Anyway, we love you and even if you don't see this until after your mission, we do still think of you and pray for you:)
ReplyDelete