background


Monday, August 22, 2011

August 8, 2011

Hello! Another week gone by. That means 4 weeks left!! I don't think I have ever felt so anxious before. It is such a weird feeling. Anyways, I am on an exchange in Murry with Sis Jasper right now. Murry is a small college town. I like it here! They are teaching a girl named Nikki and she is getting baptized on Wed. She is super great! Things are going pretty great! We got to hear from Elder Gonzales on Saturday. He came and spoke to us about working with members. We finally moved into our apartment! We have had a busy week. Oh, and ps the day we moved it was 105 degrees with a heat index of 120. I was fairly certain that i was going to melt to the ground. I complain alot about the heat, I know. But you probably would too if you were trying to move that day haha. Well I can't really remember what else I wanted to tell you. Oh! I did finally get your letter from the reunion. That was a ncie surprise! It was good to hear from everyone. i thought it was funny how almost everyone said, "I can't believe it took this long for me to write..." haha thanks guys. ;) Well I am excited to see everyone again! Goodness everyone looks so different and grown up. It is way too weird! I feel like I have more I wanted to tell you but my brain is all over the place and I can't think about one thing at a time.


Just know that I love you and I only have like 4 different countdowns. Haha.. yep. I've officially accepted that i am trunky and I can't stop myself anymore hahaha!

I love you
Sister Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment