background


Monday, August 22, 2011

August 15, 2011

Hello!


Well it is okay to talk about coming home haha. President McKee even said it is okay to be planning for the future as long as I can still get work done here. I think that sounds good to have everyone over on sat. I feel so out of the loop so you can make the decisions! :) Life is great, well for the most part. This past week was a little rough. We are eliminating our options of what to do in this town lol. We have contacted almost every less active member here in union city and there is maybe like 5 active members here. o, we'll probably begin tracting. haha, the other day we tried it and it felt really eerie. You know in the movie I am Legand after the zombies have killed everyone off and there are few survivors? thats what it felt like. The town was absolutely dead! Not even many cars were out and about, no one outside on their porch, nothing. Haha! Oh boy. But thats alright, we just had a good laugh instead of crying. Our baptism dates moved to Mississippe over the weekend, so thats a bummer. It was a last minute decision. But they said they still want to try and be baptized up here so we'll work it out somehow! Sister Cosper got real sick this past week too. She is doing much better now though, we thikn she had an ear infection and it was maiking her dizzy.

Tomorrow is my last zone conference! Which means they are going to record my testimony afterward. I am not really sure what they do with it, but thats cool. Also I got the first part of my trunky papers to let me know I needed to turn in 15 pictures of the mission for the departing slideshow. Which means I'll probly be getting the second part of the trunky papers this week with flight info and all of that stuff! Somehow I need to figure out how I am going to find a bike box to send my bike home in too.

Tonight we are going to an adult FHE with the Place's. This ward is awesome about doing those! They call themselves the empty nesters and they all meet to have FHE because their families ahve grown and moved away. They invite us to make sure we get fed, haha. I really like this ward. They are great! It is the most spread out ward I have ever been in but they are some of the most helpful members I have ever known.

I love you guys! Thanks for being awesome/
Love Crystal!

No comments:

Post a Comment