background


Monday, April 19, 2010

Pictures!

Here are some pictures! The first couple are of me and sister winder taking some pictures by the pretty trees! The rest of the pics were from last p-day. We went fishing on one of the member's ranches. I think I want a ranch! With a pond, and horses, and trees, and a fishing dock, and pretty rolling hills... haha it is really nice out here. Most people don't have nice huge ranches like they do though. People eat lots of catfish out here.. :/ But I haven't gotten to try it yet. Those are the most recent pics. I will send more next week, and I am trying to use up my card so I can send it home to be printed off. We've seen lots of dead possums on the side of the road too, and I have a picture of one but it is kind of gross. It looks like a huge ugly white rat. Yuck! Anyway, send me some pics too! I need some pictures of the family, like the ones from the fall and some pictures of Bella. I miss her too! :)


Thank you, I love you all sooo much!

Oh I did get dad's comics and letters too! I really liked those comics! You should keep sending them, haha!

I love you!

I'll talk to you again next week.

Love

Sister TURNER!

1 comment:

  1. Awe Crystal(i don't know if you get to read this)is doing so well! Sounds like she is really enjoying it! We love you Crystal!

    ReplyDelete